Open source development course

 I'm Leon and a student of Computer Programming & Analysis program in Seneca College. I am taking OSD600 course of this semester in Toronto. 

I am vey interesting in the open source. The course is my opportunity to know more things about it. Open source development can provide us the opportunities to work with the developers around the world. Open source technology and open source thinking also can benefit everyone, not only programmers. I want to study the open source tools and accumulate the development experience of real software project. I'm gonna search for commercial service development projects to understand the requirements of a business project.

The GitHub trending repo I research is Rocket.Chat. It is Open Source Solution for team communications. Instant messaging is a widely used network application. I want to know how to develop this kinds of softwares.

I'm gonna share my learning process with this course during this semester in my blog. I'd like to contribute some pieces to the coming large open source projects.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a project in Release 0.4

Practice git rebase in Lab5