Prepare for Telescope project in Lab6

 This month we will start to work on Telescope project. Telescope is a somewhat complex system that uses many technologies. For the first week of this month, we need to prepare something for the project.

First of all, I try to set up the Telescope development environment on my local host. I have to say, it took me a lot of time to set up this environment. After searching for and installing relevant applications, I implement the Telescope project successfully.

http://localhost:3000/posts


http://localhost:3000/feeds

Second, I add a new feature in my Link Checker project to check the links in the last 10 posts indexed by my local Telescope. I create a new js file called readUrl to implement the function.


After modifying the code, I test it successfully.

                                                         Test record


Then, I create a Gist which includes DIFF(git diff) in my GitHub.

At last, I push my new commit of Link Check project to my GitHub.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open source development course

Update the process about Release 0.4

Use Static analysis tools in Lab7