Prepare for Telescope project in Lab6

 This month we will start to work on Telescope project. Telescope is a somewhat complex system that uses many technologies. For the first week of this month, we need to prepare something for the project.

First of all, I try to set up the Telescope development environment on my local host. I have to say, it took me a lot of time to set up this environment. After searching for and installing relevant applications, I implement the Telescope project successfully.

http://localhost:3000/posts


http://localhost:3000/feeds

Second, I add a new feature in my Link Checker project to check the links in the last 10 posts indexed by my local Telescope. I create a new js file called readUrl to implement the function.


After modifying the code, I test it successfully.

                                                         Test record


Then, I create a Gist which includes DIFF(git diff) in my GitHub.

At last, I push my new commit of Link Check project to my GitHub.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a project in Release 0.4

Open source development course

Publish project in Lab 9