The second pull request for Release0.2

 Now, it is the second week for my Release0.2 assignment of OSD600 course. I plan to practice a new pull request using git and GitHub. 

First of all, I try to search for a suitable issue from open source projects. In this time, I search for the issues with the limitations of "good first issue" and "JavaScript" through advanced search in GitHub. Then I find an issue about combining the data to a separated file from a repo. Now all of the needed data is in the main index.js file. But the main file will be clunky when the data is too much. So I decide to store all of the test data to a separated js file.

I create a new branch named issue-24 for the flowing changes. After storing the data to a single file, I exports these variables. Then, the main index.js file can use them. When I complete all of the changes, I try to test if it works well.

Test


At last, I commit the changes and push them to my forked repo. Then I pull a request to the author to check.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a project in Release 0.4

Open source development course

Publish project in Lab 9