The second pull request for Release0.3

Telescope is an open source web server and client application for aggregating and presenting a timeline of Seneca's open source blogs. This week I try to fix an issue in the Telescope project

First of all, I setup the Telescope project in my local host. When I look at the "About page", I find that half of that page will be blank if I scroll down the page. It looks weird. So, I create an issue about the problem.

                                                           About page before


In order to fix this issue, I create a new <div> tag to wrap the pictures. Then, I set CSS for this tag to make the <div> tag sticky to the top of the page.

                                                          Add a new <div> tag


After modifying the code, I start to test it locally in my host. It looks well. The pictures keep on the top of the page when I scroll down.

                                                           Fixed page


At last, I push the committed changes to my GitHup repo and create a pull request

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a project in Release 0.4

Open source development course

Publish project in Lab 9