Choose a project in Release 0.4

 Release 0.4 is my fourth assignment for OSD600 course. There are three steps to complete it. The first step is to choose a project which you will work with. The second step is to update the process about the work. The last step is to show my result for the project.

Because it is close to my test week. I don't have enough time to search for a new suitable project. So, I decide to work with the former project in this course. Actually I plan to work with my link checker project. I had designed some features which can be used to test if a link work well. But I think there are still something which I can promote. This is true for every IT project, and you can continually improve the project to make it better and better.

In the first assignment for this course, my professor list many optional features which can be designed into the link check project. I will choose one of them which I don't complete to further refine my project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open source development course

Publish project in Lab 9