Discuss the result in Release 0.4

 After preparing for the fourth assignment, I start to code and test my project.

I add a command ling flag "-d" to indicate that I will process a directory to test all the files for checking links. In addition, I create a new .js file to encapsulate all the coding about reading a directory. 

After completing the code, I start to test my project. But unfortunately it outputs some errors.

                                                                       Error message


After research and analysis, I realize that there is a problem with the directory path. It can't find the real file in my local host. Then I fix the bug.

                                                                       Fix the path bug

Then I test my project again. It works well.

                                                                  Successful output

At last, I create a pull request to the link check repo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choose a project in Release 0.4

Open source development course

Publish project in Lab 9